La Riche Directions
1. Shampoo your hair with a PH acid balanced shampoo. This will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing Directions Hair Colour to achieve the best results.
2. Towel dry the hair, apply Directions with a tint brush evenly through the hair.
3. Comb Directions into the hair until it emulsifies, i.e. becomes frothy, the pigments will have penetrated into the hair, lighter shades may require a little more combing.
4. Processing time is between 15-30 minutes, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair, helping to achieve a better result.
5. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed.
Wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the hair color. To avoid staining of the forehead use vaseline, petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hairline.
As with all hair colors we advise a swatch test first.
For best results on virgin or untreated hair, pre-softening the hair will often allow the colors to penetrate the hair better.
All Directions colors can be mixed with each other so to create your own unique shade. Directiosn will take faster and last longer on chemically treated hair e.g. permed or bleached.
If more than one color is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately, greater care should be taken when partially coloring lighter hair.
Due to the semi-permanent nature of Directions, certain colors can sometimes leave a slight stain on materials and surfaces. Shades may vary at manufacturer's discretion.
DIRECTIONS HAIR COLOUR HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED ON ANIMALS.